- Dart Energy Lands Stake In Indonesia CBM Block
Sep. 7 2012
The Bontang Bengalon block is in the middle part of the Kutei Basin in East Kalimantan, with a total area of 410.7 sq km.
- Shell Forms Exploration JV Offshore China
Jul. 25 2012
Shell will cover the costs for the acquisition of seismic data and will use advanced drilling technologies to drill exploration wells during the exploration phase.
- CAMAC Energy Divests China Gas Block
Jul. 24 2012
This transaction also eliminates the Company's future financial obligations for overhead and exploration expense in China.
- Soco International Plc Buys Out Soco Vietnam
Jul. 2 2012
Soco International Plc plans to buy the 20% minority interest in Soco Vietnam Ltd that it does not already own from Lizeroux Oil & Gas Ltd for $95 million in cash.
- Kulczyk Offers Working Interest Onshore Brunei
Jun. 18 2012
The opportunity is in Block L mostly onshore in northeastern Brunei, immediately onshore to the world-class oil and gas fields offshore.
- Niko Resources Throws In The Towel For D4 Block In India
May. 22 2012
Niko has chosen this decision following the most current geological assessment related to the size and risk of the trapping mechanism and current commercial environment in India.
- CBM Asia Plans To Cash In On Indonesia’s CBM Resources
May. 9 2012
CBM Asia Development Corp.’s strategic goal is to acquire, through joint ventures, farm-ins and PSC applications, a significant land position in Indonesia's rapidly emerging coalbed methane industry.
- Esso Completes Papua New Guinea Deal With Eaglewood
Mar. 16 2012
Acquired 20% of the 30% equity interest in PPL 260 in the Papua New Guinea highlands.
- ConocoPhillips To Sell Vietnamese Business Unit To Perenco
Feb. 16 2012
A subsidiary of Perenco will acquire three ConocoPhillips subsidiaries that separately hold 23.25% participating interest in Block 15-1, 36% participating interest in Block 15-2, and 16.3% participating interest in Nam Con Son Pipeline.
- Continental Energy, GeoPetro Pull Plug On Indonesia JV
Jan. 17 2012
CG Xploration has been focused on identifying and developing oil and gas production sharing contracts within a geographically limited and defined area of mutual interest in a portion of Indonesia.
- Ivanhoe Energy's Interest In China's Zitong Block To Be Sold To Royal Dutch Shell Subsidiary
Jan. 11 2012
In exchange for SZE's interest in the Zitong block, Ivanhoe will receive a payment of up to US$85 million as reimbursement for past qualified and recoverable costs incurred. In addition, Ivanhoe will receive a further payment upon closing of up to US$75 million.
- Niko Adds Two PSCs In Indonesia, Trinidad Acreage
Dec. 20 2011
The 8,217-square-kilometer SE Seram block and the 6,000-square-kilometer Halmahera II block are adjacent to existing Niko acreage.
- China North East Petroleum To Purchase New Oilfield In Jilin Province
Dec. 15 2011
China North East Petroleum is expected to pay a total cash consideration of $26.7 million to acquire 100% of the equity interest in Kinwa's subsidiary that holds the exploration and drilling rights to the Qian 122 oilfield.
- New Zealand Oil Takes 90% Stake In E&P With Indonesia Interests
Dec. 14 2011
The primary asset is a share of an onshore permit with an exploration well planned to be drilled during on the lease the next year.
- Stealth Ventures To Take Over Private Company With India Assets
Nov. 29 2011
The entire set of assets and the exploration acreages are under production-sharing contracts with the government of India, and are in a producing hydrocarbon basin.