- Wrangler West Energy Completes Acquisition Of Trident Exploration
Mar. 6 2014
The companies will form Trident Exploration (WX) Corp.
- Lithium Exploration Purchases Alberta-Based Tero Oilfield Services
Mar. 5 2014
Tero is an oilfield services company located in Wardlow, Alberta.
- Tourmaline Oil To Acquire Calgary's Santonia For $189.1 Million
Mar. 4 2014
The acquisition of Calgary's Santonia is consistent with the company's Deep Basin exploration, development, and growth strategy.
- Williams Partners Completes $1.2 Billion Acquisition Of Canadian Pipeline Assets
Mar. 3 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition includes a processing plant near Fort McMurray, about 260 miles of pipelines and other facilities.
- Petrus Acquires Alberta Foothills Assets From Manitok For $22.85 Million
Feb. 28 2014
The acquisition includes an averaged 833 barrels of oil equivalent per day weighted 94% to natural gas of current production in the month of January.
- Encana Said To Work With RBC For Sale Of Bighorn Assets In Alberta
Feb. 25 2014 - Bloomberg
Bighorn may attract bids of C$2 billion (US$1.8 billion) to C$2.5 billion.
- Marquee Energy Buys Producing Assets Offsetting Michichi Operations
Feb. 24 2014
The assets are estimated by Calgary-based Marquee's management to have annualized 800 barrels of oil equivalent per day of production.
- Blackbird, Pennant Energy Enter Merger Agreements
Feb. 19 2014
Blackbird will acquire all of Pennant's outstanding shares for $2.64 million including net debt.
- Surge Energy Closes SE Saskatchewan Acquisition For $109 Million
Feb. 18 2014
The asset has an estimated annualized 1,250 barrels of oil equivalent per day, with 97% oil, of high netback light crude oil production.
- Toscana Energy Buys Northwestern Alberta Assets For $20 Million
Feb. 12 2014
The assets have production of 210 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Alexander Energy Completes Acquisition Of Saskatchewan Assets For $32.5 Million
Feb. 4 2014
The assets represent 350 barrels per day of oil and natural gas liquids.
- Storm Resources Completes $87.9 Million Acquisition Of Montney Leasehold
Feb. 3 2014
Included were two horizontal wells producing from the Montney formation.
- Hyperion Exploration Completes Sale Of Chip Lake Assets In Alberta
Feb. 3 2014
The assets have 100 BOE/d of production with 70% gas, 12% NGL and 18% oil as of January.
- Aqua Terra Water Management Enters Canadian Bakken With Acquisition
Jan. 27 2014
Aqua Terra's Four Winds Energy Services Ltd., of Grand Prairie, Alberta, acquired the assets around Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, from Ceiba Energy Services Inc. and Phyllis Disposal Ltd.