- Shell Looks To Sell $15 Billion Of Assets To Meet Spending Goal
Jan. 14 2014 - Bloomberg
Shell, based in The Hague, the Netherlands, is looking to sell its gas stations and other so-called downstream assets in Norway.
- Aker Solutions Sells Well Services Business For $646.1 Million
Jan. 9 2014
Aker Solutions will remain involved in the development of the well-intervention services business through board representation.
- Esrey Energy To Acquire Additional Interest In Poland's Baltic Basin
Dec. 26 2013 - free
The company and BNK Petroleum Inc. have agreed to acquire the interests of the other two Saponis shareholders on a pro-rata basis.
- Ithaca Buys Valiant For Cash, Shares
Mar. 1 2013
The acquisition will more than double Ithaca’s current forecast to 27 thousand barrels of oil equivalent in 2015.
- Aker Buys Majority Stake In Enovate
Feb. 27 2013
Enovate's financial results will be consolidated in Aker Solutions' subsea business area.
- Study: Norway Remains Active For Upstream Capex
Jan. 10 2013
Norway is a top destination for global upstream investment in 2012, with $25 billion of development capital expenditures, Wood Mackenzie reported.
- Carrizo Sells North Sea Assets To Iona
Jan. 2 2013 - Keefe Borden, Hart Energy
The sale includes a 15% non-operated working interest in the Huntington oil field and royalties equivalent to 2.55% of total gross oil and gas production from the Huntington Joint Venture partners.
- Vermilion Completes Acquisition Of French Assets From ZaZa Energy
Dec. 27 2012
Calgary-based Vermilion Energy Inc. closes on acquisition of ZaZa Energy France SAS.
- Schlumberger Buys GeoKnowledge
Dec. 20 2012
GeoKnowledge supplies the GeoX software suite for exploration prospect risk, resource and value assessment.
- Tullow Plans To Buy Spring
Dec. 13 2012
Spring has made six commercial discoveries out of 12 wells drilled since 2008.
- Dart Offers CBM Prospects
Dec. 3 2012
Cash offers in excess of $64 million (£ 40 million) will be considered.
- Norway's Kongsberg To Buy Advali
Nov. 26 2012
The Kongsberg subsidiary, Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies AS, said the purchase will strengthen its capabilities and efficiency in software development.
SBM Offshore Sells GustoMSC
Nov. 13 2012
The sale is the first step in the divestment program for non-core assets of about $400 million the company announced in August 2012.
- ZaZa Energy To Sell Paris Basin Assets
Oct. 5 2012 - Business Wire
ZEF comprises 24,260 wholly-owned acres of conventional producing assets in the Paris Basin, France.