Latin America & Caribbean
- Noble Buys Farm-In Arrangement In Falklands
Aug. 6 2012
The license areas consist of about 10 million acres south and east of the Falkland Islands.
- Touchstone Sells NonOp Interest In Block Offshore Trinidad
May. 25 2012
Along with the block, Touchstone has also sold related rights, assets and interests pertaining to an area onshore Trinidad.
- Pacific Rubiales Joins BPZ Energy In Peru Concession
Apr. 27 2012
BPZ currently holds a 100% working interest and is operator of the license relating to the block. BPZ's acreage in Block Z-1 encompasses an area of approximately 555,000 gross acres.
- Crown Point Takes Control Of Remaining 50% Stake In Argentina Concession
Apr. 27 2012
The Laguna de Piedra concession covers 252,047 acres.
- Conduit Sells Remaining Stake In Peruvian Pipeline
Apr. 2 2012
The project consists of an integrated 1,100-kilometer gas pipeline that will transport natural gas from the Camisea fields to the southern region of Peru.
- Exterran, Williams Complete Sale Of Nationalized Venezuela Assets
Mar. 26 2012
Prior to the nationalization of the El Furrial and PIGAP II assets in 2009, the WilPro joint ventures provided gas compression and injection services to an affiliate of PDVSA.
- Pangea Secures InterOil’s Two Colombia Blocks
Mar. 2 2012
InterOil is currently the operator of both blocks and owns 100% working interest of COR-6 and 90% working interest of Altair.
- PetroMagdalena To Farm In To Interoil Colombian Block
Feb. 29 2012
PetroMagdalena has committed the funds for three years of Phase 1 of the E&P contract.
- Sinochem Pads Colombian Portfolio Following Total Deal
Feb. 9 2012
TEPMA holds a working interest in the Cusiana field as well as a participation in OAM and ODC pipelines in Colombia.
- Gran Tierra Takes 60% Stake In Peru Contract
Jan. 11 2012
Gran Tierra will become operator of the contract area in the Marañon Basin of northeastern Peru in exchange for assuming 100% of the costs of an exploration well to be drilled in 2012.
- Forbes Energy Services Sells Mexican Assets, Will Focus On U.S.
Dec. 14 2011
Forbes Energy Services México provides well-servicing operations in Mexico exclusively for Pemex.
- Fortress To Absorb Brazilian E&P Alvorada Petroleo
Dec. 7 2011
Alvorada owns a 100% working interest in seven exploration blocks in the Reconcavo Basin, covering an area of approximately 200 square kilometers.
- Pacific Rubiales To Snag 50% WI In Peru Farm-Out
Oct. 12 2011
The block has an area of 6,600 square kilometers covering most of what has been denominated the Santiago sub-basin.
- LG To Tack On Additional 10% Stake Of GeoPark Chile Subsidiary
Sep. 20 2011
LG International will take a 14% direct interest in GeoPark TdF, which is applying for three new hydrocarbon blocks in Tierra del Fuego.
- Americas Petrogas, ExxonMobil Ink Neuquén Basin JV Deal
Aug. 30 2011
The Los Toldos blocks are located in the western region of the Neuquen Basin and are in a favorable location relative to other recent discoveries of shale oil and shale gas in the Vaca Muerta formation.