- Apache Completes $2.95 Billion Egypt Partnership With Sinopec
Nov. 15 2013
Apache will continue to operate the Egypt upstream oil and gas business.
- Hess To Sell Interest In ACG Fields For $1 Billion
Sep. 7 2012
The sale of Hess' interest in ACG is consistent with its strategy to divest mature and small working interest assets.
- GeoGlobal Sells Shares In ILDE
Jul. 11 2012
The sale generated about $1.4 million, which will be used for capital commitments in the Myra and Sara Blocks.
- DNO International Makes Offer For Calvalley Petroleum Inc.
Jul. 5 2012
DNO International's offer represents a premium of approximately 60 percent to the $C1.43 closing price of Calvalley shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange on July 4, 2012
- TransAtlantic Closes Sale Of Viking Assets
Jun. 14 2012
The assets include TransAtlantic’s subsidiaries Viking International Ltd. and Viking Geophysical Services Ltd. Viking has seven drilling rigs and service equipment that operate in Turkey and Morocco.
- Aker Solutions To Expand Middle East Presence With NPS Energy Purchase
May. 22 2012
NPS Energy has core offerings in well intervention services in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Candax Energy Completes Tunisia Purchase
May. 17 2012
Candax now controls 100% ownership of El Bibane, 100% ownership of Robbana and 45% ownership of Ezzaouia with only one partner, ETAP, the Tunisian state oil company.
- Aegion Forms Midstream JV With Special Technical Services
Apr. 13 2012
The new joint venture, United Special Technical Services LLC is established in Oman and will provide pipeline, piping and flow line high-density polyethylene lining services.
- TransAtlantic To Sell Viking Oilfield Service Assets
Feb. 28 2012
Viking has seven drilling rigs and service equipment that operate in Turkey and Morocco.
- Gulf Keystone Offers Iraq Kurdistan Block Interest
Feb. 10 2012
Gulf Keystone will consider the sale of 20% working interest in the Akri-Bijeel block in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
- Genel To Take Control Of Longford’s Interests In Iraq Chia Surkh Block
Jan. 17 2012
Genel already holds a 20% interest in the Chia Surkh block.
- Aker Opts To Add Well-Intervention Business
Dec. 1 2011
X3M International, which is an international niche provider of downhole intervention service tools and technology products.
- O&G Equity Offer Marcellus NonOp Interest In Three States
Oct. 31 2011
The package includes 5% nonop WI in Marcellus shale fairway, with the core asset comprising 30,558 gross acres in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
- Tesco Corp. Acquires Tubular Services Co.
Oct. 20 2011
In the transaction, TESCO retains the entire PCS senior management team, and its skilled workforce of approximately 200 personnel, which TESCO plans to integrate into its Dubai-based Middle East Business Unit.