- Aleator Seeks Partner For Ukraine License
Mar. 12 2013
Aleator is offering its partner up to a 25% interest in the project from its 61.2% interest in the 104 square-kilometer license.
- Hess Studies Sale Of Russian Assets
Nov. 12 2012 - Keefe Borden, Hart Energy
The stake in Samara Nafta, could net Hess between $1.25 and $1.5 billion, according to a study from Global Hunter Securities.
- ConocoPhillips Sells Interest In Russian JV
Aug. 22 2012 - Business Wire
ConocoPhillips has closed on the sale of its indirect 30% interest in NaryanMarNefteGaz and certain related assets.
- QED Connect Buys Terra Resources
Aug. 2 2012
Terra, through its subsidiary company NV Alliance, has oil and gas rights in the Republic of Kalmykia, a subject of the Russian Federation.
- Nitinat Minerals Corp. To Buy Taman Petroleum Corp.
Jul. 5 2012
Nitinat will issue 10 million shares worth about $C0.15 each to Taman shareholders.
- Condor Petroleum Gains Interest In Kazakh Oil Terminal
Mar. 1 2012
The oil terminal includes 7,500 barrels of oil storage capacity.
- Secova Metals To Buy Russia-Focused Private Company
Feb. 14 2012
Taman owns 8% interest in Technoton LLC, a Russian private company, which owns 100% of a license in the Azov-Kuban petroleum region of southwestern Russia.
- Rosneft To Gain 35.3% Stake In Russian Licenses
Feb. 3 2012
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha holds production licenses for the Srednebotuobinsk oil and gas condensate field, which is 160 kilometers north of the ESPO pipeline.
- Palisades Pulls Plug On Strat Merger
Jan. 4 2012
Palisades calls off the deal due to failed negotiations and timing.
- Repsol Acquires Eurotek
Jan. 2 2012
Among the acquired assets are two licences, encompassing Syskonsyninskoye gas field and Yuzhno-Khadyryakhinskoye gas field.
- Alliance Oil, Repsol Form Russian E&P Joint Venture
Dec. 20 2011
Alliance will transfer its upstream subsidiaries Saneco and Tatnefteodatcha, which comprise exploration and production licenses at 14 fields.
- Total Ups Interest In Novatek With Acquisition
Dec. 9 2011
Since 2009, Total and Novatek have been jointly developing the Termokarstovoye field.