Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rooster Energy Furthers GoM Holdings With $125 Million Acquisition
'We continue to see the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico as a key U.S. producing basin,' says chief exec.
- PEDEVCO Completes $28 Million Deal In Colorado's Niobrara Shale
The acquired wells have a net average estimated production of 400 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Southcross Energy Partners Buys South Texas Pipelines For $40 Million
Mar. 7 2014 - Business Wire
Natural gas volumes through the pipelines averaged 97 million cubic feet per day during 2013.
- Memorial Production Corrals More East Texas Acreage For $35 Million
Mar. 6 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
The acquisition represents additional working interests in wells currently owned by MEMP.
- Southwestern Energy Enters Niobrara With $180 Million Land Grab From Quicksilver
Mar. 5 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
The sale enables Quicksilver to focus development efforts on projects in Canada, the Barnett and in West Texas.
- Orofino Gold Buys Nations Oil & Gas, Uinta Basin Holdings
Mar. 5 2014
The Uinta Basin properties are surrounded by producing oil and gas wells and current operators like Newfield and Crescent Point.
- Tourmaline Oil To Acquire Calgary's Santonia For $189.1 Million
Mar. 4 2014
The acquisition of Calgary's Santonia is consistent with the company's Deep Basin exploration, development, and growth strategy.
- Mid-Con Energy Makes $41 Million Grab For Oklahoma, Texas Acreage
Mar. 3 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
MCEP’s acquisition includes five oil properties currently being produced under waterflood.
- QR Energy Buys General Partner To Enhance A&D Competiveness
Mar. 3 2014
Transaction lowers the Houston-based QR Energy's cost of capital.
- Williams Partners Completes $1.2 Billion Acquisition Of Canadian Pipeline Assets
Mar. 3 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition includes a processing plant near Fort McMurray, about 260 miles of pipelines and other facilities.
- Devon Closes $6 Billion Acquisition Of Eagle Ford Assets From GeoSouthern
Feb. 28 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition from GeoSouthern was the largest North American E&P deal in 2013.
- Chesapeake Gains $520 Million For Midstream Assets
Feb. 28 2014 - By Darren Barbee, Hart Energy
These sales are consistent with Chesapeake's strategy and will generate more than $500 million towards improving its balance sheet, says company executive.
- Western Gas Enters Agreement To Buy Anadarko's NGL Assets For $375 Million
Feb. 28 2014
The 100% fee-based assets gather and transport liquids from the Anadarko, Permian, and D-J basins.
- Petrus Acquires Alberta Foothills Assets From Manitok For $22.85 Million
Feb. 28 2014
The acquisition includes an averaged 833 barrels of oil equivalent per day weighted 94% to natural gas of current production in the month of January.