Show By Region:
- Terrace Energy Enters Farm-In Agreement For Buda Limestone Wells
Feb. 24 2014
The Vancouver, B.C.-based company entered into a farm-in agreement to acquire a 75% working interest in several leases covering 10,000 gross mineral acres.
- Breitling Energy Acquires Rights To Permian Basin Acreage
Feb. 20 2014
If the Dallas-based company elects to drill at least eight wells, it will retain the interest in the entire acreage.
- Miller Energy, Tesoro Form Partnership For Cook Inlet Pipeline
Feb. 13 2014
The pipeline is expected to reduce transportation expenses and environmental risk.
- Liberty Energy Announces Joint Venture Drilling Program
Feb. 11 2014
- Chevron, GE Form Technology Partnership To Serve Oil & Gas Industry
Feb. 4 2014
The alliance will solve critical needs for the oil and gas industry.
- FourPoint Energy, EnerVest Form JV To Develop Anadarko Basin Acreage
Jan. 31 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
FourPoint returns to the basin for the first time since it was bought out in 2012.
- Rango Energy, INNEX Form JV To Develop California, Oklahoma Leases
Jan. 17 2014
Projects include JVs with Occidental Petroleum Corp. and Hess Corp.
- GE Energy, Vess Team Up For $108 Million Venture In Woodbine, Eagle Ford
Jan. 9 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
GE and Vess are acquiring some 13,000 net acres and associated Woodbine production from an affiliate of EnerVest Ltd
- Fossil Oil Acquires 3-D Seismic Data, Plans JV Series In Oklahoma
Jan. 8 2014
The Houston-based company plans to form a series of joint ventures for qualified investors to participate in drilling the Basal Oil Creek Sand.
- Gulfport Sells Ohio Midstream Assets; MarkWest, EMG Form Utica JV
Dec. 20 2013
Denver's MarkWest and Houston's EMG will form Ohio Condensate Co. LLC, a new joint venture to develop the liquids-rich areas of the Utica shale.
- Sasol Accepts Progress Energy Partnership In Montney Basin
Dec. 17 2013
Sasol welcomes Progress as its new partner and looks forward to forging a solid working relationship in the development of the Montney Basin shale gas assets.
- Dejour Signs $27.5 Million Agreement To Develop Colorado Assets
Dec. 17 2013 - Business Wire
The partners will continue to judiciously develop the reserves on a pro rata basis and Dejour will remain the operator of record.
- Consol Zeroes In On Natural Gas, Buying Marcellus Rights For $190 Million
Dec. 10 2013
- Stratex Oil & Gas, Eagleford Energy Form JV In Texas
Dec. 10 2013
The companies will explore for and develop oil and gas resources within and underlying the Matthews Lease in Zavala County, Texas
Now Available from the Hart Store