Show By Region:
- MarkWest Energy Buys Granite Wash Assets
May. 9 2013
Producing formations in the Anadarko Basin associated with these assets include the highly prolific Granite Wash and Hogshooter formations, and multiple other liquids-rich zones.
- Atlas Closes On Purchase Of TEAK Midstream
May. 9 2013
Atlas Energy expects to receive an additional $25 million to $40 million of annual distributable cash flow as the acquired assets grow and mature in the future.
- Crestwood, Inergy Announce Merger
May. 7 2013
The combination of Crestwood and Inergy will create a diverse platform of midstream assets providing broad-ranging services in the premier shale plays in North America.
- CenterPoint, OGE, ArcLight Finalize Partnership
May. 1 2013
The partnership has combined assets of nearly US $11 billion.
- SemGroup Buys Midstream Assets From Chesapeake
May. 1 2013
Assets include 400 million cubic feet per day of processing capacity in core producing area.
- Atlas Pipeline To Buy TEAK Midstream
Apr. 23 2013
The assets include a 200 million cubic feet (MMcf) per day cryogenic processing plant, 265 miles of high pressure gas gathering lines, and a second 200 MMcf per day cryogenic processing plant.
- CenterPoint, OGE Energy Form Midstream Partnership
Mar. 15 2013
The partnership will be managed by a general partner whose governance will be shared by CenterPoint Energy and OGE on a 50/50 basis.
Low Gas Prices Support Midstream M&A Activity
Feb. 8 2013 - John Corrigan, Alexandra Fedorova and Ryan Delaney
Recently, gas producers have been looking for sources of extra cash as their operating cash flow plummets with the natural gas price.
Kinder Morgan To Buy Copano
Feb. 1 2013 - Keefe Borden, Hart Energy
Under the terms of the deal announced earlier this week, Copano unitholders will receive 0.4563 KMP units for each of their Copano unit, a value of about $40.91 per Copano common unit.
- Strat Land Offers Mississippian Acreage
Jan. 25 2013
Strat Land also has 100% working interest and 78% revenue interest in three new vertical producing wells, which have an average production of 23 barrels of oil per day.
- Marcellus JV Diversifies Risk For Crestwood
Jan. 18 2013 - Frank Nieto, Hart Energy
He added that the two most important assets in the acquisition were the two pipeline systems along with a 20-year contract with Antero Resources for its more than 130,000 net acres in the play.
- Crestwood Purchase Allows For Stable Earnings
Jan. 9 2013 - Keefe Borden, Hart Energy
Houston-based Crestwood Midstream announced on Jan. 8 that it had purchased the remaining 65% of Marcellus midstream assets from its general partner for $258 million.
Tradition Midstream Secures $100 Million
Jan. 8 2013
Tradition is focused on emerging shale plays in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana, including the Eagle Ford, Eaglebine, Mississippi Lime and Tuscaloosa Marine formations.
- Martin Midstream Buys Marine Terminals
Jan. 7 2013
In addition, Martin has sold some of its assets to Martin Energy Services LLC, a subsidiary of its general partner, Martin Resource Management Corp., also for an undisclosed amount.
Now Available from the Hart Store
- NA Shale Yearbook - hottest shale markets and details production levels, rig counts, permits, significant wells and more.
- Rocky Mountain Petroleum Directory - More than 7,000 companies and 22,000+ key industry personnel, upstream and midstream coverage.
- Permian Basin Playbook - Top operators, economics, key drilling and completion strategies and infrastructure issues are also addressed.
- Niobrara Shale Playbook - reservoirs, active operators, economics, key technologies, and infrastructure issues.
- Marcellus Shale Wall Map - provides geology, infrastructure and drilling activity details, gas pipelines, play-area boundaries and more.