- MPLX To Add More Interest In Pipeline Holdings Company For $310 Million
Mar. 3 2014
MPLX, based in Findlay, Ohio, increased its interest in Pipe Line Holdings by 13% in its second acquisition since its initial public offering in October 2012.
- Williams Partners Completes $1.2 Billion Acquisition Of Canadian Pipeline Assets
Mar. 3 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition includes a processing plant near Fort McMurray, about 260 miles of pipelines and other facilities.
- Chesapeake Gains $520 Million For Midstream Assets
Feb. 28 2014 - By Darren Barbee, Hart Energy
These sales are consistent with Chesapeake's strategy and will generate more than $500 million towards improving its balance sheet, says company executive.
- Western Gas Enters Agreement To Buy Anadarko's NGL Assets For $375 Million
Feb. 28 2014
The 100% fee-based assets gather and transport liquids from the Anadarko, Permian, and D-J basins.
- Williams Partners Buys Canadian Assets For $1.2 Billion
Feb. 27 2014
The acquisition includes a processing plant near Fort McMurray, about 260 miles of pipelines and other facilities, the Tulsa, Okla.-based partnership said.
- Tallgrass Energy Partners Considers Buying Trailblazer Pipeline For $160 Million
Feb. 27 2014 - By Emily Moser, Hart Energy
The acquisition could close as early as the end of March.
- Rice Energy To Acquire Marcellus Gathering Assets For $110 Million
Feb. 13 2014
The acquired systems are expected to have an aggregate capacity of over 1 billion cubic feet ber day.
- Miller Energy, Tesoro Form Partnership For Cook Inlet Pipeline
Feb. 13 2014
The pipeline is expected to reduce transportation expenses and environmental risk.
- Phillips 66 Partners Purchases $700 Million In Assets
Feb. 13 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition is the partnership's first since the Houston-based company went public in July 2013.
- STV Acquires Denver-Based Midstream Services Firm GWD
Feb. 13 2014
GWD's client base includes Anadarko Corp., Hess Corp., Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and others.
- ONEOK Completes Separation Of Natural Gas Distribution Business
Feb. 6 2014
The separation makes ONEOK, headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., a pure-play general partner.
- Regency Energy Closes Acquisition Of Hoover's Midstream Business In West Texas
Feb. 6 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition further enhances Dallas-based Regency’s geographic footprint in the Delaware Basin in West Texas.
- Penn Virginia Closes $100 Million Sale Of Midstream Assets In Eagle Ford
Feb. 3 2014
Penn Virginia plans to sell its Midcontinent and Mississippi (Selma Chalk) assets.