Show By Region:
Service & Supply
- Lithium Exploration Purchases Alberta-Based Tero Oilfield Services
Mar. 5 2014
Tero is an oilfield services company located in Wardlow, Alberta.
- DigitalGlobe Acquires Spatial Energy, Industry Leader For Digital Imagery
Feb. 28 2014
Spatial Energy's customers include 12 of the top 20 largest oil and gas companies.
- NAS Buys Field Services Company Operating In Rocky Mountains, Bakken
Feb. 28 2014
D Field Services is a mid-sized service company that provides services to the Rocky Mountain and North Dakota shale play regions.
- ALS Oil & Gas Acquires Texas-Based BMP Enterprises
Feb. 24 2014
BMP specializes in turnkey monitoring solutions for the downhole oil and gas, downstream, industrial and pipeline monitoring markets.
- STV Acquires Denver-Based Midstream Services Firm GWD
Feb. 13 2014
GWD's client base includes Anadarko Corp., Hess Corp., Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and others.
- Jacobs Engineering Acquires Houston-Based Eagleton Engineering
Feb. 12 2014 - Business Wire
The acquisition enhances the Pasedena, Caif.-based company's capabilities in midstream and upstream pipeline engineering, design and field surveying services.
- Flotek Industries Signs LOI To Acquire SiteLark, Expanding EOR Initiatives
Feb. 12 2014
SiteLark, based in Plano, Texas, is a leading provider of quality reservoir engineering and modelling services for a variety of hydrocarbon applications.
- TETRA Technologies Acquires WIT Water Transfer, Agreement With Dragon Products
Feb. 11 2014
- RigNet Acquires Inmarsat's Energy Broadband Business For $25 Million
Feb. 5 2014
The business being acquired had estimated revenues of $68 million in 2012.
- Chevron, GE Form Technology Partnership To Serve Oil & Gas Industry
Feb. 4 2014
The alliance will solve critical needs for the oil and gas industry.
- Aker Solutions Sells Offshore Services Business For $224 Million
Jan. 30 2014
Proceeds will be used to develop the Aker Solutions' main business in the deepwater and subsea oil-services segments.
- Packers Plus Completes Acquisition Of Texas-Based Completions Companies
Jan. 30 2014
The strategic acquisitions will allow accelerated growth in the U.S. for the Calgary-headquartered company.
- Aqua Terra Water Management Enters Canadian Bakken With Acquisition
Jan. 27 2014
Aqua Terra's Four Winds Energy Services Ltd., of Grand Prairie, Alberta, acquired the assets around Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, from Ceiba Energy Services Inc. and Phyllis Disposal Ltd.
Now Available from the Hart Store